Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I'm listening to my Tokio Hotel playlist now. Gosh I love them, the Kaulitz twins especially! Tokio Hotel is very famous in Europe and also has had many sold-out concerts in the US. I just wish they'd come over to play in Singapore (man, I'd just melt when I see Tom Kaulitz slamming away on his guitar...He's gorgeous, I tell you! Bill is gorgey too - of course, because they're identical twins - but I don't like how he hides his real face behind make-up... It's really hard to picture Tom's face with that signature poofy lion mane hairstyle) but they're not well-known round here.
I think some people might find it weird that I'm listening to German songs but truth is, Bill sings better in German than English (of course! They're
German, that's why) and there's more confidence when he's singing in German.
My favourite song...That would be a tie between Monsoon (
Durch den Monsun) , On the Edge (
Stich ins Gluck [actually means Stab in Happiness but I prefer their changed English title anyway] ) , and Reden [ Reden means talking, speaking, conversing, etc. Gosh their line 'We only meant to talk but still you're lying here beside me (in german...haha, I'm translating roughly) ' just gives me the awwwwwwwww feeling. Also I get to pick up a bit of German without going to any classes... ;P
Today was very boring, of course, as we had four lectures! It sucked but at least you get to up your participation just by being there, and then you can go ahead and tap away at your macbook and msn-convo and read gossipgirlinsider.
I freaked out badly during speechcom because we were told that we're going to be reshuffled in year 2 and 3! OMGOSH THEY ARE NUTS. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. But it will, it will. It's not just the half of us taking 1.2, it's the entire cohort! That's FREAKY all right??? Because I've never even SEEN 1.1 before! And I like my class. It takes me sooooo long to become comfortable with anyone and I can't imagine doing it twice more. No, no, no, no....
Also I freaked out because I had laid out all the homework I have in my head. I'm really worried about my phonetics journal because yes, it's just those 3 words. That's only 1/10th of the whole thing!
Something funny: I was wearing my new Topshop belt and it kept springing open today. It's a hooked belt and it's just so loose, the hook just keeps bursting out on its own. I kept laughing helplessly everytime it happened, ie, 7 times.
i thought the world of you
6:30 PM